1. Somali Peace Line will maintain Political and Social Non-partisanship
2. SPL will be transparent and accountable in all its dealings
3. In all matters concerning a child, SPL promotes the best interest of the child
4. SPL will invest in the capacity of Somalis to solve their own problems
5. Reduction and/or elimination of poverty and illiteracy is a legitimate component of SPL approaches for sustainable in Somalia
6. Gender Equity features and is reflected in all SPL work
1. To contribute to the building of sustainable peace and stability in Somalia
2. To build the capacities of the community groups to enable them solve their internal problems, through research, conflict resolution, consultation meetings and discussions with specific issues and public concerns.
SPL is committed to persuade the Somali society to be amenable to understand themselves and their nature, their potentials and limitations, their place in the universe and relationships with each other and with whole mankind.
The General Assembly is the highest body of SPL. It has a governing body, which comprises a chairman, programme manager, Admin and finance manager and project managers that mobilizes the required resources and ensures effective management of the organization.